Ruchama Charles – Haiti (Port-au-Prince)
- Active participant and top performer in THE SPARK of Le Flambeau program since its inception 2 years ago.
- Voted top performer of THE SPARK of Le Flambeau by her peers for Fall semester 2009 and again for Fall 2010 .
- Bright. Driven. Top tier of her class.
- Track record of volunteering her time and teaching youth in her community.
- Co-leader of a youth-led initiative for Le Flambeau Laptop Club featuring Dell Computers.
- Recipient of Le Flambeau Foundation Earthquake Scholarship, attended North Central Missouri College and completed the program as of May 8, 2011. Majored in Accounting. Earned a 3.5 GPA.
- Classical Violinist. Also plays piano.
- Returned to Haiti and developing innovative educational initiatives for youth in Haiti.
- A future passionate and benevolent leader for Haiti.
Angie Llanos – U.S.
- Founding Youth Partner for THE SPARK of Le Flambeau language exchange program.
- Voted top performer of the spring semester THE SPARK of Le Flambeau program by her peers.
- Graduated from High School in the top-tier of her class.
- Continues to help Haiti by volunteering as a youth leader for THE SPARK of Le Flambeau program; as she enters her first year of college.
- Headed into the health field for world leadership.
- A future passionate and benevolent leader.